CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Property Hunters Inc. has a strong belief in providing superior customer service, communication, integrity and reliable management services. A vision to be regarded as one of Ontario’s leading property management companies is what drives us to excel in our specialty areas. Our main office is located in Windsor, Ontario however; we do business in the London to the Great Toronto area corridor. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals and sub-trades will make your property a priority, paying particular attention to detail. Your satisfaction is our success. Our staff has over 20 years of experience in the Property Management industry and a licensed condominium manager with ACMO and a proud member of The Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO).
Our philosophy is simple, we believe in taking care of each our clients.
Following are specific duties to be performed by our licensed condo manager subject to direction of the Board. We’ll provide a comprehensive management package tailored to the wishes of the Board of Director’s.
Condo Property Manager
- Knowledgeable and experienced licensed property manager.
- Provide the Board with 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency contact and response.
- Keep the Board updated on important Corporation issues. Along with monthly Manager’s reports.
- Meet with the Board of Directors quarterly and as required.
- Communicate with individual owners on a daily basis with a mandate to return all calls the same day.
- Take action on any issue that arises by way of resident, board member.
- Draft Community newsletters quarterly with the direction Board of Director’s.
- Provide various channels of communication including email.
- Provide a community website and mobile app (on Android & Apple). For a demo Contact Us.
- Enforce the corporation’s declaration, bylaw and rules to a level that meets the Board of Director’s expectations. Property Manager will also make suggestions when a new rule/policy may need to be implemented and to ensure that the Condominium Act requirements are complied with.
- Provide residents and the Board with superior customer service that is second to none. This is accomplished with proven measures such as our return call policy, immediate action philosophy and excellent communication with the Board and the residents, friendly and polite management staff.
- Carry out all directions of the Board in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the Board of Director’s
- Prepare Status Certificates for the Corporation (available online)
- Schedule and organize the Annual General Meeting.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Obtain quotations and make recommendations to the Board and liaise with the contractors to ensure work is performed as proposed.
- Conduct a yearly spring walk around of the property with the Board of Director’s.
- Supervise and liaise with service providers for the day-to-day work schedules.
- Frequently liaise with all contractors to ensure that the highest level of services is provided at the lowest possible cost to the corporation.
- Comprehensive accounting reporting system to the Board.
- Easy-to-read monthly management and financial reports sent electronically and including the full year to date general ledger.
- Prepare annual budgets for Board’s approval. All budgets are prepared using a zero based Budgeting model.
- Collect monthly common expenses, other revenues and pay expenses.
- Perform regular banking and make recommendations for reserve fund investments.
- Send reminders for outstanding payments and issue Form 14 when applicable. Arrange for lien process for arrears that exceed 45 days.
- Prepare cheques for all payments on a timely basis.
- Provide condominium with pre-authorized payment plan, where owners may provide one void cheque and monthly fees will be automatically withdrawn.
- E-transfer options are available online (free of charge to the corporation).
Analysis and Planning
- Oversee expenses to adhere to budget.
- Implementation of reserve fund study.
- Review and make suggestions on efficient spending and implement cost cutting strategies and procedures.
Contact us today to request a quote
PROPERTY HUNTERS INC.
4686 Tecumseh Road East
Windsor, Ontario N8W 1K7
Toll Free: 855-373-7368